WiFi Surveillance Security Camera | Weather Alarm Clock Radio | 1080P High Definition | Motion Activated | Remote Live View & Move Camera W/ Audio
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Security Camera W/ Audio Built Into a Functional Weather Station Clock
- g to on board SD card.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
This is an extremely versatile surveillance camera. It can be placed In plain sight. Set it on a kitchen counter, end table, mantle, etc.. Easily fits in at home or in the office. Easily fits in at home or in the office. The possibilities are endless!
Never worry about the power going out. This security camera has a back up battery that will last up to 2 hours.
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Easy Design
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Date & Time Stamp
- Remotely rotate the camera lens 330 degrees
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1080P, 720p, 640P, 480p Adjustable
- Recording Video Resolution: 1080P,720p, 640p, 480p adjustable
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Video Resolution 1920x1080
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees stationary, 330 degrees rotatable
- Motion detection record and alert
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Memory card micro SD card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
1 x Wifi camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
1 x 5V 2A AC Power adapte
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally record others.
Tutorial on how to use some of the basic Pro iCam app. features
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I view the video recorded on the SD card?
There are two ways view video recorded on the SD card:
1.Open the App and choose “record” on the main screen. From there in the drop down menu choose "remote SD card" then choose the camera that you want view the video from, now simply choose the video that you want to view.
2.Take out the sd card and use a card reader to view the surveillance video on your computer.
I get it the selling point on this is the security aspect via the camera functionality. However, what has brought my attention to this device, is me looking for a loud alarm clock that i can place in my home, and still set to wake my son even when I am not there. Does this device have that functionality through its app? If it doesn't do you have one that does? If you don't is there anyone that makes them? If not.... notice I claim all rights to the new idea of fhis device hahah
The alarm clock feature on the device is fairly loud, but unfortunately that feature is not able to be set remotely. The app allows full remote access for everything in regards to the camera, but unfortunately does not have any control on the actual alarm clock portion of the device.
Night vision recording capability?
This particular model does not have night vision, but we do carry a few other models that have night vision as a feature.
Does the WiFi Surveillance Security Camera / Weather Alarm Clock Radio display the temperature in Fahrenheit ? Thank you
Yes, you can choose fahrenheit or celcius to be displayed.