WiFi Surveillance Security Camera | Desk Table Clock | 1080P HD | Motion Activated | Remotely Control Live View & Panning Camera W/ Audio
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Security Camera W/ Audio Built Into a Functional Desk/Tabletop Clock
- g to on board SD card.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
This is an extremely versatile surveillance camera. It can be placed In plain sight. Set it on a kitchen counter, end table, mantle, etc.. Easily fits in at home or in the office. Easily fits in at home or in the office. The possibilities are endless!
Never worry about the power going out. This security camera has a back up battery that will last up to 2 hours.
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Date & Time Stamp
- Easy Design
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Remotely rotate the camera lens 330 degrees
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1080P, 720p, 640P, 480p Adjustable
- Recording Video Resolution: 1080P,720p, 640p, 480p adjustable
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Video Resolution 1920x1080
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees stationary, 330 degrees rotatable
- Motion detection record and alert
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Memory card micro SD card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
1 x Wifi camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
1 x 5V 2A AC Power adapte
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally record for others.
To View A Tutorial Video On How To Set Up Our Wifi Cameras CLICK HERE
Tutorial on how to use some of the basic Pro iCam app. features
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I view the video recorded on the SD card?
There are two ways view video recorded on the SD card:
1.Open the App and choose “record” on the main screen. From there in the drop down menu choose "remote SD card" then choose the camera that you want view the video from, now simply choose the video that you want to view.
2.Take out the sd card and use a card reader to view the surveillance video on your computer.
Where is the reset button on this device? I need to do a factory reset.
If you look at the back of the unit, you will see the "on/off" switch, the sd card slot, the usb slot, and one button with a "R" next to it. The button with the "R" next to it is the reset button. To reset the camera, you will ensure that the unit is plugged in and powered on, then hold the reset button in until the led indicator lights go out, then release the button and the camera will reboot.