WiFi Surveillance Desk Table Clock Camera Night Vision Motion Activated Security Live View & Audio Infrared
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Security / Surveillance Camera With Audio & IR Night Vision Built Into a Working Desk / Table Clock
- g to on board SD card.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
This is an extremely versatile surveillance camera with night vision capabilities. It can be placed In plain sight. Set it on a kitchen counter, end table, mantle etc.. Easily fits in at home or in the office. The possibilities are endless!
Never worry about the power going out. This security camera has a battery that will last up to 4 hours (also works plugged in).
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
Night Vision Clock Camera Main Features:
- Invisible infrared night vision (remotely controlled)
- Night vision range of around 10 feet
- Date & Time Stamp
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming & recording
- Time display only(12/24 hour format)
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally (Up to 128GB)
- Streaming Video Resolution: Adjustable up to1080p
- Recording Video Resolution: Adjustable up to1080p
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees
- Motion detection record and alert
- Memory card: Micro SD card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
1 x Wifi night vision clock camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
1 x 5V 2A AC Power adapter
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
Tutorial on how to use some of the basic Pro iCam app. features
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just wanna know when set up is this for only my phone or can other people get in and can see also from there phone or tablet
Hi, It can only be seen on your phone. You will need to have the app on your phone and you will set a password of your choosing. If you want someone else to be able to see it you can, but they would need the app on there phone and you would need to give them the U.I.D number for the camera and the password.
Thanks for your question!
How do I view the video recorded on the SD card?
There are two ways view video recorded on the SD card:
1.Open the App and choose “record” on the main screen. From there in the drop down menu choose "remote SD card" then choose the camera that you want view the video from, now simply choose the video that you want to view.
2.Take out the sd card and use a card reader to view the surveillance video on your computer.