WiFi Surveillance Camera | Weather Station Security Cam | 1080P High Definition | Motion Activated | Remote Live View W/ Audio
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Security Camera W/ Audio Built Into a Functional Weather Station Clock
- g to on board SD card.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
This is an extremely versatile surveillance camera. It can be placed In plain sight. Set it on a kitchen counter, end table, mantle or mount it on a wall. Easily fits in at home or in the office. Easily fits in at home or in the office. The possibilities are endless!
Never worry about the power going out. This security camera has a back up battery that will last up to 2 hours.
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Easy Design
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Date & Time Stamp
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: Adjustable up to 1080P
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Video Resolution 1920x1080
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees
- Motion detection record and alert
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Memory card TF card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows， MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above,chrome,firefox safari.etc
1 x Wifi camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
1 x 5V 2A AC Power adapte
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
To View A Tutorial Video On How To Set Up Our Wifi Cameras CLICK HERE
Tutorial on how to use some of the basic Pro iCam app. features
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I view the video recorded on the SD card?
There are two ways view video recorded on the SD card:
1.Open the App and choose “record” on the main screen. From there in the drop down menu choose "remote SD card" then choose the camera that you want view the video from, now simply choose the video that you want to view.
2.Take out the sd card and use a card reader to view the surveillance video on your computer.
What if i am not satisfied with the quality of video ir audio???
We have a 30 day return policy, so you will be able to return the WiFi camera if you are not happy for any reason. Please read our policies page here.
Do you have to own a computer to operate this camera. AMD must this be plugged in?
No, you do not need a computer to use this or any of our WiFi cameras. You will need a smartphone. There is a rechargeable battery that will last about 3 hours without being plugged in.
Hope this helps!
Can I plug this in for a continuous power supply or does it just run on batteries. Two hours does not seem very long.
Yes, you can plug this WiFi camera in for long term surveillance. By doing this you will keep the battery charged all of the time so that if the electricity goes out it will act as a back up battery until the electricity come back on.
Hope this helps!
Can I buy my own sd card or is it a special one
You can use any normal micro sd card. These units will support up to 128GB cards. We do recommend using class 6 or better for shooting video.
Hi I'm wondering if I can just choose to record mostly audio on this device ? Also if it is voice activated or it just keeps running continuously.
While these cameras will allow for audio recording, they will not allow for only recording audio without the camera recording video as well. We do offer a wide range of voice activated recorders that we suggest for audio only applications.
Can the surveillance camera be turned completely and totally off either on the unit or with the app or both? The question refers to the inadvertent recordings recently done by other standalone devices. Also is there like an non alarm & non notification function so my phone doesn't keep getting notification anytime anyone goes in and our a room?
Yes, you can stop the unit from recording by accessing the app. You simply go into the device settings, under "sd card recording" and choose "recording off". You can adjust whether you receive push/alarm notifications from the camera in the app by going into the device settings under "alarm configuration" and turning them off. Or you could skip the app altogether and just go into your phone's notification settings and turning them off for that specific app.