WiFi Surveillance Camera 1080P HD | Motion Activated Camera | Remote Live View W/ Audio
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
Working USB Charger 1080P Video WiFi Security Camera High Resolution live viewing W/ Audio
This is NOT the cheap version found elsewhere. This Wifi Camera is very high quality true high definition 1080p and supports sd cards up to 128GB
- g to on board SD card.
This ordinary USB wall charger also features a 1080P HD Wifi Camera that can be viewed live from anywhere using the free app on your smart phone or device. Simply plug it into any powered outlet in any room that you want to protect. You can even use a surge protector with outlets that swivel from side to side (see images above) to aim in any direction.
The Wifi camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
- Easy to use and operate
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming and recording
- Date & Time Stamp
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing, listening and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Streaming Video Resolution: Adjustable up to 1080p
- Recording Video Resolution: Adjustable up to 1080p
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 90 degrees
- Motion detection record and alert
- Minimum illumination 1LUX
- Memory card: Micro SD card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows, MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
- Web browser IE7 and above, chrome, firefox, safari.etc
1 x Wifi camera Unit
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
Easy To Read Quick Start Guide and Useful Tips
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If I buy the camera will I get what the pictures shows the size n color.
Can it be multiple cameras connected to my iPhone?
Yes, you can have multiple cameras connected to the app on your phone.
What happens when the SD card is full?
If you have the "loop recording" turned on, it will record over the old files. If you have this feature turned off, the recording will stop when the card is full.
How much storage (aka how many hours of recording does each SD size hold?
These units will store between 25 and 40 minutes per gig depending on the resolution you are recording.
Is the camera works as a night vision camera?
Yes this camera does have infrared night vision.
Am I only able to view the live feed when connected to the same wifi network? When I leave my home and am connected to another network, my camera disconnects.
Yes, you should be able to view your camera remotely as long as you have finished the set up process and connected the camera to your local network. For example, if the camera is at home, and you are at work, the camera needs to be connected to your home's wifi network in order for you to view it remotely. If you did not connect the camera to your local network, but rather just connected your phone directly to the camera's P2P signal, then everytime you go out of range with your phone, the camera will thus go offline.
Will I still be able to view live stream without a Micro SD card?
Can the camera be viewed on a computer also?
Does it continuously charge since its plugged into the wall? Or does it work by battery? Thanks!
This item is ac powered and needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet to operate.
Can it come in white?
Unfortunately we do not carry this item in white.
Does it need to be plugged in outlet to record or can it be a standalone or usb recorder?
It needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet just like a normal USB charger would.
Most outlets are low to the ground. how will I see my object completely if its recording on ground level? No, I'm not interested in the swivel thing.
With the viewing angle, it pans out, so if it is a bigger room and you trying to capture someone on the opposite side, it will not present a problem. But if you are in a 10x10 room, and have the unit plugged into a low outlet and are trying to capture someone 5 feet away, you would be filming knees.
What do i do if i dont have a q code to scan
You do not need a QR code, as you can connect your mobile device to the camera and then search for the camera from the app.
What does the reset key do
It is used to insert into the reset hole for resetting the camera.