Portable 1080P HD WiFi Motion Activated Surveillance Camera Black Box Night Vision Remote Live View Indoor
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
1080P HD WiFi Portable Black Box Security Camera W/ Night Vision, Audio & Remote Viewing - Doubles as a power bank
- EASY TO USE - Super Simple QR code setup allows you to easily view live or recorded video from your smart phone or tablet. This can also be used as a standalone camera, WIFI is not necessary (but can always be used) once setup to record to on board SD card.
- MOTION DETECTION ACTIVATED - Get push alerts to your phone with a screenshot when motion is detected. Motion activated recording to on board SD card (up to 128GB).
- EASY WI-FI LIVE VIEWING AND CONTROL - When set up on Wifi, view the camera live and listen in from anywhere in the world! Easy Controls with your iPhone, Android, Tablet or PC. Easy to set up and use! You can even record directly on your smart phone.
- REMOTE VIEW SELF CONTAINED BLACK BOX CAMERA - This wifi surveillance camera can be taken and placed almost anywhere and configured to a local wifi network or hot spot to allow viewing and monitoring from another town, state or even another country.
- 1080p HD VIDEO - High quality video is recorded. Smooth H.264 format and AVI files.
- BATTERY POWERED - The included rechargeable battery will last 10 hours on a single charge, but will also work while plugged in.
- Home & Office Security - Check in on your home or office right from your smartphone or device anywhere in the world.
- Nanny Camera - Monitor your babysitter or nanny and ensure they take proper care of your children. Always know what's happening with your family at any moment!
- Business Security - Keep an eye on your business and make sure that your employees are productive.
- Keep Elderly Safe - Make sure that your loved ones are being cared for properly and treated with respect.
- Watch your pets! We all know pets are goofy animals and nothing is more fun than to record or check up on your furry friends while you're away. Maybe your video will go viral!
Never worry about the power going out. This security camera has a battery that will last up to 10 hours (also works plugged in).
The camera has motion detection that can send you a screenshot of what triggers it so you can log in and view and/or have it trigger a recording.
With the WiFi function, once you hook it up to a WiFi source, you can view this camera from anywhere in the world using the free app on your smart phone or device. The unit comes with software so you can view and download files onto your PC as well.
This camera can be used as a stand alone camera. It will record to an on board SD card (up to 128GB)
- Easy Do It Yourself Design
- Infrared night vision (see in complete darkness up to 18 feet)
- Records audio and video
- 120 Degree wide angle lens
- Wi-Fi remotely controlled & Viewed
- Motion Detection and push alarm messages
- Date & Time Stamp
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- Micro SD slot for recording locally
- Streaming Video Resolution: Adjustable up to1080p
- Recording Video Resolution: Adjustable up to1080p
- Pixel 5 million CMOS
- Photo Resolution 2592x1944
- Video format AVI
- Compressed format H.264
- Frames 25fps
- Visual angle 120 degrees
- Motion detection record and alert
- Memory card: Micro SD card
- Memory card max support 128GB
- Recording: 1mins/ around 20MB depending on resolution setting
- Battery Life of around 10 hours
- Charging time About 5-6hours
- Play software VLCPlayer/SMPlayer
- Computer operation system Windows, MAC OS
- Mobile phone operation system Android/iOS
1 x Wifi camera Unit
1 x USB cable
1x wall charger / power supply
1 x User manual
1 x CD drive
Lifetime Tech Premium Tech Support
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
NOTE: This camera system requires a 2G network and will not work on a 5G network. If you have a 5G network we suggest first checking the router; many routers today are network (can simultaneously put out a 5G and 2.4G signal).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.