Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Real Time GPS Tracker, Magnetic, Waterproof, Up To 120 Day Battery Life
Regular price $149.00 Sale price
Ask a Question / Product F.A.Q.
Share this Product
Real Time GPS Tracker That is Magnetic, Waterproof, and Can Work Up To 120 Days On a Single Charge.
- MAGNETIC and WATERPROOF- Super easy to install. Because of the super strong built in magnets and waterproof design this GPS tracker can be placed quickly inside or outside of the vehicle.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES - A tracking device powerful enough for the pros, yet easy to use for the novice. These features include real time tracking, route history playback, geo-fence, built in rechargeable battery, waterproof, motion activated, sleep mode, No flashing lights and much more.....
- UNPARALLELED BATTERY LIFE - With the built in 10,000 mah battery you can place the tracker and forget it knowing that it will be ready when you need it. You can remotely change critical settings including the reporting interval to greatly increase battery life. EXAMPLE: You are tracking a vehicle using 3 second updates and you see that the battery is at 40% capacity. With this tracker you can simply change the reporting interval to report at any interval up to every 30 minutes while moving or even put into sleep mode so that it will only report when you tell it to. Common Question: How long will the battery last on average? Answer: There are many variables to consider when answering this question such as drive time, reporting interval, tracker placement etc. During our testing we were able to track for over 45 days (on a single charge) with the reporting interval set at 30 seconds and the average drive time 2 hours per day
- INEXPENSIVE REAL TIME TRACKING - For only $19 per month you can track at any reporting interval that you choose (unlike other companies that start at $24.95 per month for 5 minute updates and up to $49.00 per month for 5 second updates). There are no contracts - you can cancel and restart the service anytime that you choose. Common Question: Why is there a monthly fee? Answer: Because there is a SIM card in the tracker (just like a cell phone) that enables the tracker to to report its position through the national cell tower networks and also allows the user to control the tracker and change settings by sending data over the network to the GPS tracker.
- TRACKING OPTIONS - You can track your device three different ways. 1) Using the web based control panel. 2) Using the included smart phone app. 3) By SMS text messages from your smart phone.
- Dimensions: 4.4" X 3" X 1"
- Weight: 300g
- Network: GSM/GPRS
- Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- GPS sensitivity: -159dBm
- GPS accuracy: 5m
- Wall charger: 110-220V input 5V-1A output
- Battery: Re-chargeable 3.7V 10000mAh Li-ion battery
- Stand by: 120days
- Storage Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
- Operation Temp.: -20°C to +55°C
- Humidity: 5%–95% non-condensing
1 x ST-915 Main Unit
1 x Carry Bag
1 x SIM Card
1 x User Guide and easy setup / activation instructions
1 x Charging Cable
1 x 2A Charger
It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of this product. This product should not be used for the purpose of surreptitiously or illegally recording others.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.